Restoration of Glade Creek in Vineyard Park
Helping a County to meet its water quality goals through design-build stream restoration
Lotic Solutions is providing design-build stream restoration services to Roanoke County on the Restoration of Glade Creek at Vineyard Park Project.
- Approximately 5,000 feet of bank stabilization and stream restoration.
- Project goals to help County meet Total Mean Daily Load requirements
- Funding provided by County and Virginia SLAF grant
- Glade Creek is important but impaired Trout Stream – used by many anglers in Roanoke.
- Lotic is leading design of the project – from conceptual to construction oversight.
- Partnered with Wright Construction, LLC who will be building the project
WE CAN HELP YOU
Municipalities, businesses, and non-profits trust Lotic to solve difficult environmental challenges. Tell us about your project and we will propose a lasting solution.CONTACT US